Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours, but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover:
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP News
- NRSPP Case Study
- NRSPP Resources
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
NRSPP Achievements November 2016
- NRSPP finalises two new case studies
- City of Sydney: Calculating crash costs improves driver performance, bottom line
- State Transit Authority of New South Wales: Combined strength: Each link in ‘chain’ helps fight fatigue
- 2016 Utilities Forum hosted by Telstra. The release of the Final Report has now been approved. The 2017 forum will be hosted by the Water Corporation in Perth in August.
- Amy Gillett Foundation successfully delivered The Safe Commute: Tips for Cyclists and Motorists on Sharing the Road Safely webinar
- Our webinar Fresh thinking on a tired subject: Toll’s new driver fatigue management standard is now available