NRSPP has released its monthly newsletter. This newsletter provides updates, information about events, and resources about road safety-related issues.
The monthly January 2015 Bulletin outlines the programs:
- Partner in Focus
- Featured case study
NRSPP Achievements January 2015
- Uniting Care Queensland Webinar will take place on the 5 February, the first one for 2015.
- NRSPP welcomes two new Program Partners and wishes to highlight some of their road safety action commitments:
- MSA Consulting : Development of a thought leadership piece on how a “business should calculate their customer profitability and what they mean for the businesses safety” which will lead to a webinar in April.
- Scott Corporation Ltd: Development of a NRSPP case study and expand the use and development of their electronic fatigue management systems.
- NRSPP presentation at the Chain of Responsibility & Heavy Vehicle Safety Conference in Sydney on the 3 December 2014.