Tip Top Bakeries's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Kurt ClarkHSE Manager ANZ
What does road safety mean to Tip Top Bakeries?
Road safety for Tip Top Bakeries is a combination of their people operating in vehicles ranging from passenger vehicles for their sales staff and management, a range of rigid distribution vehicles and line haul trucks both owned and contracted.
Tip Top Bakeries are currently in a learning phase of their road safety journey and recognise they can to improve their awareness and impact with respect of safer drivers, safer vehicles and improved interaction with the community.
Tip Top is committed to working with all government & industry departments to ensure road safety is a priority and develop leading safety initiatives. Drive Safe = Home Safe
What are Tip Top Bakeries’s NRSPP road safety commitments?
- Conduct an internal safety audit and develop a long term strategy based around available resources to reduce risk around distribution centers and depots
- Develop poster or Q&A on risk management of deliveries in conjunction with NRSPP. Develop plan to incorporate driving KPIs into performance reviews for sales people and heavy vehicle operators.
- Sharing journey, outcomes and approach through NRSPP Case Study and webinar (e.g. where were you 5 years ago to where you are today)
- Be part of the NRSPP Suicide in Road Transport Working Group